Quality Assurance Manager- Fond Du Lac, WI
The Quality Assurance Manager has the responsibility for overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for the manufacturing plant. This includes the development and implementation of a preventative quality system, specification compliance, operator training and development, quality testing of ingredients and/or finished products, labeling, complaint handling, and communication with sales and plant personnel regarding quality program trends, issues and opportunities according to established policy and procedures.
- 5 years previous manufacturing QA management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Life Science or related area
- Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and computer software applications
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience in a food-grade manufacturing facility preferred Dairy processing experience preferred
$80,000 – $110,000/yr
Maintenance Manager - Minneapolis, MN
The Maintenance Manager is accountable for leading and directing all reliability and maintenance activities, utilities operation and execution of capital plan as necessary. The Maintenance Manager will ensure successful completion of daily maintenance work as scheduled by the planning team and its execution by partnering with operational and support team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations or Applicable technical knowledge or Degree/Certification from Trade School is required
- Minimum of 5 years of proven leadership or supervisory experience in industrial operations or maintenance or utilities operations is preferred • Must have an understanding of PLC and logic controls for high-speed operating equipment.
- Food Manufacturing experience.
- Prior experience in SAP preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Read and decipher mechanical drawings, schematics, and piping diagrams.
- Experience in the installation, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment through troubleshooting required. Electrical troubleshooting is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with superb time management and project scheduling skills.
- Ability to lead teams and hold team members accountable, while successfully achieving results through internal and external resources
- Excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
Maintenance Technician - Spencer, lowa
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantle machines, equipment or devices to conduct repairs.
- Maintain all food processing equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, such as inspecting motors, bearings, belts, fluid levels and replacing filters.
- Perform general maintenance tasks to include; plumbing, electrical wiring, installation of new equipment and parts.
- Document all maintenance performed including preventative maintenance.
- Identify any required parts needed and notify supervisor.
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Maintenance certification or equivalent experience
- Must be able to obtain First Aid/CPR certification
- Previous experience in maintenance is required.
- Experience in Food Manufacturing or Processing very desirable
- Safety programs and processes, such as Confined Space, LOTO, Hazcom, Hot Work, Electrical Safety, etc.
- $20.00 30.00/hour
Production Supervisor Hampton, Iowa
The Production Supervisor will plan, direct, and coordinate the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- BS Degree preferred in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or relate technology or equivalent of five (5) years’ experiences
- Background in hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, plating, casting, or related/equivalent manufacturing arena (grinding, turning, cutting, milling, NC/CNC machinery and programming languages).
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, methods, and various processes, tools and related manufacturing equipment. Personal computer experience preferred, with emphasis on usage on Microsoft Office Suite, and ERP/MRP applications.
- Responsible for the training and development of team members.
- Responsible for all performance and/or disciplinary actions for infractions of company rules or policies and to ensure compliance.
- $60-75K plus OT
Production Lead - Estherville, lowa
- Ensures animal health and welfare by performing regular inspections of the animal houses. Monitor all animals’ health.
- Assure animals have proper supply of feed, light, air and water daily.
- Provides direction to Animal Caretakers.
- Lead and perform tasks associated with moving animals in and out of houses to include handling.
- Coordinates preventative maintenance and daily operations between animal caretakers and Production Manager.
- Ensures all company safety practices, policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical Training (required)
- 1-2 years’ experience in Animal Caretaker job tasks and safety.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Windows based systems and software required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Microsoft Office applications.
Continuous Improvement Manager - Waterloo, Iowa
The Continuous Improvement Manager will be accountable for identifying and completing projects and key initiatives through the use of Lean, Six Sigma, and Project Management process improvement methodologies. Will help drive Lean and Six Sigma initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Engineering preferred), Advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years of project facilitation experience.
- Lean Manufacturing and Lean deployment experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification required; Black Belt preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Lean principles such as Value Stream Mapping, Just-in-time, demand flow, Kaizen, SPC, Six Sigma.
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and energize team members
- 90-140K plus bonus
SENIOR DIRECTOR, PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - MOBILE EXPERIENCES
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- In-depth leadership experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases for mobile apps
- As a leader, the expectation is to motivate and inspire the teams in the performance of their duties, which increases their overall effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Thought leadership for the company Product portfolio and markets served. Establish Strategic Product Roadmaps thru partnership with senior product and development leadership.
- Mentor, encourage, foster, and support innovation and risk taking to create and deliver business models that improve the customer/guest interaction and experience across the product suite.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- As a product Manager, Mobile Application Experience. Experience working with a global team and product
- Experience building a strategy for mobilization and launch of products
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous Gaming experience is nice but not required.
- $180K to $210K