Therapist – Perrysville OH – LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LPCC-S, LCDC III
*$3000 sign-on bonus after probationary period
We’re looking to hire an experienced Therapist to join our growing campus located in the middle of the beautiful Mohican Park. Our organization has a strong culture based on consistency and structure, and we strive to become the #1 residential treatment facility in the nation.
Responsibilities of Therapist:
- Provide one-hour daily group counseling and weekly individual counseling
- Offer family counseling as needed
- Conduct mental health assessments
- Develop Individual Treatment Plans and Progress Reports
Rich Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Hires with a Master’s degree qualify for a student loan balance repayment after 10 years of employment (terms and conditions apply)
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates
Desirable Qualifications for Therapists:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Ohio license: LPC, LPCC, LSW or LISW required, LICDC, LPCC-S or LISW-S preferred
- JSO or SUD scope of practice preferred
- Experience with assessing and diagnosing male adolescents
- Experience in providing direct service and treatment to individuals, families, and groups
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITIONED CLOSED – POSITIONED CLOSED – POSITIONED CLOSED
(Job posting 2) Clinical Director and Youth Residential Treatment In Central Ohio
One of the best providers of residential treatment for teen boys in the state of Ohio. We’re looking to hire a seasoned Clinical Director to join our growing campus located in the middle of the beautiful Mohican Park. Our culture is based on consistency and structure, and the philosophy is focused on using trauma-informed approaches to change the negative behaviors and give youth a second chance in life. We project a spike in the Spanish-speaking population, so we would prefer a candidate who is fluent in Spanish.
- Master’s degree required
- LPCC-S or LISW-S required
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience
- Scope of practice to include Understanding of Trauma-Informed Care, sexually reactive youth, and substance abuse
- Training experience preferred
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred
Key Responsibilities / Job Accountabilities:
- Ensures timely completion of diagnostic assessments.
- Provides clinical consultation and supervision to therapists.
- Submits reports to government and regulatory agencies, as required.
- Monitors patient progress toward discharge, ensuring completion of requirements within the expected length of stay.
- Coordinates services with other providers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Maintains a positive team culture.
- Manages office productivity.
- Manages difficult client situations; response to requests for service and assistance.
- Provides short-term crisis intervention, as needed.
- May need to be available for after-hour consults.